Tuesday, June 24, 2014
It may seem cheaper to hire a handyman for your home improvement. However, you could regret later. When you need a plumber in your house, you must make a wise decision on who you are going for. Cheap rates usually lead to poor services and hiring an unlicensed plumber can expose you to some risks in the aftermath.
An unlicensed plumber will not have an insurance cover. There could be an accident and one of the workers get hurt or any of your house members could get hurt. If or when any of these happen, then all the medical bills will be on you. If any of the children drops a tool on their foot, for example, then you will have to cater to the medical bills entirely. On the other hand, a licensed specialist will have an insurance cover for any risks and accidents involved that will be covered by t
he insurance company.
• Outdated plumbing materials
Most of the times, the materials of plumbers who are not licensed are usually not up to date. This is because these plumbers are usually examined by the governing body to ensure their plumbing tools are current enough to ensure a satisfying job. One who is not licensed usually have cheap, outdated materials since they will not need to pay any fees for new and certified equipments.
• Unethical Conduct or Behavior
These plumbers are normally never answerable to any governing body. For that they will not be accountable for whichever thing that emerges in the process of work, which discourages a well observance of perfect safety guidelines. Getting a plumber that is not licensed may lead you to having people who work for the sake of finishing the given job and get paid rather than respecting your property and their work.
• Untrustworthy Industry Policies
Most of trained plumbers are sanctioned by a country, municipality or province to service offer water system services. For that reason, they are well trained to give out top-class home improvement services. The one who is not licensed do not have technical knowledge and they lack discipline in the work delivered. They may not work perfectly as expected since they lack proper training.
• Work Denial
Showing that one is licensed shows that they are willing to comply with the laws, safety measures and regulations provided by the relevant governing body. That will give you confidence in whichever area you assign them. A plumber that is not licensed will not show dedication to the field that he is working on and they may just be in for the money.
• Possible Slow working rate
For a plumber that is not licensed, they will or might reduce the working rate of the job assigned. Normally, they do not have any insurance company covering their work process and themselves. For that, if any of them is injured, they might leave the job at where they were at that time and continue when they are recovered again. If they have an insurance cover, an extra worker will be sent to your place to finish up the job that was at a stall so as to avoid more accidents and tidy the place.
Yes, it may be cheaper to hire someone to quickly fix your broken water system. Nevertheless, there could be some involved issues that may end up costing you more money. If for instance your neighbor gets hurt in the event of the plumbing, you could be taken to court and you will end up paying massive fines that you did not expect. If also the water system is not fixed well, you will have to pay more money to another plumber to fix it, or the previous one will claim they did their job perfectly and that will force you to pay an extra fee for them to fix the problem.
Plumbing is a sensitive job that needs a professional who is licensed and proves quality delivery and full responsibility. You do not need to take care of the mess that you couldn’t fix in the first place by hiring an unlicensed plumber, who will end up doing a quick-to-get-paid job, leaving you with a heavy burden to take care of. Keep in mind that cheap stuff and shortcut deals always lead to poor service delivery and expensive penalties.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
24 hours plumbing services - Youtube with voice over
Shun Li Industrial Park
Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, Singapore
Call us: 8337 1277
Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, Singapore
Friday, March 21, 2014
Plumbing emergencies can happen anytime, to anyone and without a warning. You need a reliable emergency plumbing service that will respond any time of the day or night to help fix your leaking water heater, broken sewer pipes, or when you have other serious, unexpected, and most times, dangerous plumbing problems that need immediate action
At 24hrsplumbersingapore we are available 24/ 7 to respond to your hour of need. We understand the worry and stress the various plumbing problems present and the need to fix them fast and professionally.
Plumbing problems can happen anytime and often when you least expect them and the bad thing about most standard plumbing firms operate between Monday to Friday and mostly during day time business hours.
Benefits of hiring emergency plumbing services
· Save money- Naturally plumbing problems need finances to fix. Having emergency plumbing services take care of the issue as soon as possible will save your money in serious home repairs in the long run. At 24hrsplumbersingapore we are available to fix the issue before it becomes too serious
· Convenience- Having an emergency plumber to call when you really need a plumber is unbelievably convenient. With the standard plumbing services, you have to wait for them when they are available. In some instances, you have to take time off from work to let the plumber in. At 24hrsplumbersingapore, we guarantee service any time of day. We understand that plumbing issues can happen any time
· Damage control- At 24hrsplumbersingapore we are available to fix the problem before it does serious damage to your home. You can call us 24/7 with any plumbing issue an our technicians will be there within no time to deal fix the problem
· There is no greater feeling when it comes to your home’s condition as knowing there is someone you can call when a plumbing emergency happens. Having a reliable emergency plumbing provider to call will give you peace of mind
· Experience- One of the qualities to look for in an emergency plumbing service is the number of years they have been in business. We have been in business for a long time and have a trail of satisfied customers who can confirm to the quality of our services
· Licensing and insurance- You don’t just want anyone coming into your home in the middle of the night. We are licensed to provide emergency plumbing services in Singapore. In addition we are insured in case anything happens as our technicians fix your plumbing problems. The technician may fall or have an accident on the job. You don’t have to worry about compensation since the insurance company does that
· Reputation- The right emergency plumbing service should be reputable among many satisfied customers. Our customers keep coming back for more of our services. We offer quality services and treat our customers with utmost respect
· Affordability- We offer quality services at some of the most reasonable prices around. Call us for a free estimate
· Range of services- We offer both residential and commercial emergency plumbing services. From broken sewer pipes, blocked toilet bowls, malfunctioned water heaters, name it. Our technicians are trained in installing, repairing, and replacing different sinks, faucets, and other plumbing devices in your home.
· Customer service- We offer 24/ 7 customer support to answer to your calls and provide any advice as needed. You can call us anytime with your queries and our staff will do their best to answer all your queries on time
· Requisite tools- At 24hrsplumbersingapore, we have latest tools and equipment necessary for any kind of plumbing emergency.
· Reliable and trustworthy technicians- We test all our technicians to ensure we have the right people for the job. In addition we train them on safety and importance of good customer service. You can expect highly disciplined and trustworthy technicians in your home
· References- On demand, we provide our clients with references to our recently services clients. We do this to ensure our customers are able to make a conclusive decision when hiring our services. You can inquire on the quality of services we offer, reliability, and availability from some of our customers to help you understand us better
The right emergency plumbing services should be able to offer all your emergency plumbing solutions any time of the day. At 24hrsplumbersingapore, we are available 24/ 7 to help fix any plumbing issues you may be having before they become too serious. Call us today for quality plumbing emergency services you can trust
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Whether you are a home owner, tenant or the owner of a business place you may have to face plumbing problems at your place anytime in your lifetime. Dripping of faucets, breakage of pipes, blockage in underground pipeline etc. are some of the problems when people in Singapore usually search for a plumber to get them rectified. Though large numbers of plumbers are available in Singapore but to choose an appropriate one for your plumbing job is not easy if you are not careful. There are certain mistakes people in Singapore usually commit while selecting plumbers. Some of these mistakes are discussed in brief here under for your guidance.
Mistakes to be avoided while selecting plumbers
Ignore the license of the plumber: One of the most commonly committed mistakes while selecting plumbers is that people do not care to ask for their license. Most of the qualified and experienced plumbers in Singapore are licensed by the competent state authority on the basis of their qualification and expertise but people usually do not ask for that before assigning a task to them. A non-licensed plumber can have more knowledge than the licensed one but usually they are not reliable as they are not answerable to the laxity in their work.
Not asking for the insurance of their work: Another mostly committed mistake in choosing a plumber is that people do not ask about the insurance of the work he has done. Insurance of plumber’s work is mandatory in several countries which makes them responsible for any careless in performing their work. If, your plumber is uninsured then you can not ask to get the things right which have been worsened by him, than earlier. Along with peace of mind you need not spend more money in erecting the problem created ignorantly by an insured plumber.
Not ask for additional charges: Another one of the most common mistakes is that people in Singapore usually do not ask for any additional charges while choosing a plumber for their home or business establishment. This may cost them dearly later on as some of the plumbers also charge for their estimation or add some extra charges on their pre-settled labor. You should ask for a written estimation of the expenses on the plumbing work required by you so that you can use it as a proof, in case of any conflict in this regard.
Ignorance about their experience: Most of the people in Singapore also commit a mistake of not knowing about the experience of the plumber while choosing him to assign a plumbing work. You should choose the plumber on the basis of their experience in the work required by you. Hiring any plumber for your work can cost you higher due to his inexperience about it. He may increase the problem instead of resolving it.
Ignorance about the capability of the plumber: It is one of the main mistakes committed by people while choosing a plumber. A capable and competent plumber can suggest various preventive measures to solve your problem at the minimum cost. You can also ask him for any alternative solution to your problem. A small problem can become major if your plumber is not competent enough to diagnose its reason.
Acceptance to any plumber: One more mistake that is normally committed by people while choosing a plumber at the time of emergency plumbing problem is that they accept any plumber to resolve their problem. Usually people do not have links with a professional and experienced plumber to call him at the time of any emergency. But instead of accepting any plumber you should search for a reliable plumbing service providing company to get reliable and guaranteed services even at the time of emergency. So whether you choose an individual or a company for resolving your plumbing problem it should be able to meet your requirements as per your choice.
Thus while choosing a plumber in Singapore you should avoid the mistakes stated above to get your plumbing problem resolved in an assured manner. In this way the plumber you will choose will help you in covering up your emergency quickly through his experience and competency. Choose the right plumber and say goodbye to plumbing worries.